1. Name and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer
This data protection statement applies to data processing undertaken by Schweinske Franchise GmbH.
Responsible: Dr. Klaus-Peter Rösler, Alsterufer 37, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)40 - 87 87 78 90
Fax: +49 (0)40 - 87 87 78 999
2. Collection and storage of personal data and how we use these data2.a) When you visit our website When you visit our website www.schweinske.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is automatically collected and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which you accessed our site (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- To ensure a smooth connection to our website,
- To ensure easy access to our website,
- To evaluate system safety and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
3. Sharing data with third partiesYour personal data will not be shared with third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal data with others if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- The disclosure in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- This is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
5. Analysis toolsTracking tools The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We employ these tracking measures in order to ensure that our website is designed to fully meet all requirements and is continually optimised. We also use the tracking tools in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our services. These interests are considered justified under the terms of the above-mentioned regulation. Details of which data we collect and why we collect it can be found in the following descriptions of the tracking tools. Google Analytics We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., (https://www.google.com/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google") for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continually optimising them. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see item 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as:
- Browser type/version,
- Your operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
6. Use of web fontsThis page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google to ensure that fonts are displayed uniformly. Google Fonts are installed locally. There is no connection to Google servers.
7. Social media plug-insWe use social plug-ins for the Facebook and Instagram social networks on our website on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to promote our company. The advertising purpose is a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The providers of the respective services are responsible for ensuring that all data are handled in compliance with data protection regulations. These plug-ins are integrated in our website with the two-click method which provides optimum protection for visitors to our website. If you communicate content e.g., text and photos) via social media networks (such as Instagram or Facebook), we are entitled to share some of that content (along with your public social media profile) on our sites. 1.a) Facebook We use Facebook social media plug-ins on this website in order to give you a more personal experience. These plug-ins include the "LIKE" and "SHARE" buttons. This service is provided by Facebook. When you access a page on our website that contains one of these plugins, your browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for advertising and market research purposes and to tailor Facebook pages to meet your needs. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide further services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook’s data protection statement (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ ). 1. b) Instagram Our website also uses social plug-ins ("Plugins") by Instagram, operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". When you access a page on our website that contains one of these plug-ins, your browser establishes a direct connection with Instagram’s servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly from Instagram to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not logged on to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can assign your visit to our website directly to your Instagram profile. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your Instagram followers. If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website with your Instagram profile, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. For more information, read the Instagram data protection statement (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388).
8. Your rightsYou have the right to:
- request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data that we have stored in accordance with Article 16 DSGVO;
- demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, processing such data is unlawful but you refuse its deletion, or we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO;
- receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another authorised person in accordance with Article 20 DSGVO;
- revoke your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Article 7 Paragraph 3 DSGVO. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue to process the data for which the consent was originally provided; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters
9. Right of objectionIf your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be accepted and implemented by us without requiring specific reasons. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data securityWe use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Validity and changes to this data protection statementThis data protection declaration is valid and was last updated in August 2018. As our website and the range of services may be amended due to altered legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the currently valid data protection statement on the website at https://www.schweinske.de/datenschutz.
12. ContactIf you have any questions about our legal information and the guidelines listed here, or have any queries or suggestions for us, please contact us personally. Our headquarters are located at Alsterufer 37, 20354 Hamburg, which is the central office for administration, organisation and development of the entire system.
Our office hours:Mondays to Thursdays from 9:00 – 18:00 hrs
Fridays from 9:00 – 17:00 hrs
You can reach us on:Tel.: +49 (0) 40 87 87 78 90
Fax: +49 (0) 40 87 87 78 999